Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They'll verify your documents much better verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of the company listing.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies' house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the've the right teams to try and do each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.